The Syma S107 Indoor Mini RC Helicopter offers an awesome technology that fits in your palm. The S107 does not require any assembly, it’s all setup for you and can be flown, directly out of the box.
It boasts the latest Gyroscope technology. You get to choose your color: yellow or red. Frequencies may vary.
You have the option of selecting from 3 full channels. You can maneuver the S107 in any direction: backward, forward, left, right, down and up. Charging time is fairly short. 25 -30 minutes and you can fly for approximately 8 -12 minutes on one charge. Recharging is done by USB cable or through transmitter.
The helicopter’s dimensions are 7.5 x 3.8 x 7.5 inches. The S107 was ideally designed for indoor flying. It is suitable for anyone 14 years of age and older.
It has a flight range of 30 feet. The controller uses AA batteries and the full function trim control allows you to fly perfectly every time.
- Awesome technology that fits in your palm. Does not need any assembly and can be played directly from the box. It comes in red and yellow.
- Offers full 3 channels: backward, forward, left, right, up and down. Charging time is 25 – 30 minutes and can be flown 8 – 12 minutes on one charge.
- Recharging is done through USB cable or transmitter.
- The transmitter comes equipped with charging and power indicator, alignment trim and left/right lever. Powered by a lithium Polymer battery.
- Helicopter measures 7.5 x 3.8 x 7.5 inches.
- Made for indoor flying and can be enjoyed by anyone 14 years of age or older. The battery for the helicopter is 3.7-volts and has a flight range of 30 feet.
The Syma S107 Indoor Mini RC Helicopter was reviewed an amazing 900 times. Overall, it got some pretty positive comments. Out of a possible 5 star rating, it received 4 stars. Many reviewers noticed the smooth and stable flight of the S107.
You can really maneuver this model in any direction you like with precision. There is a trim button that can be used if the helicopter spins out of control, but it doesn’t seem that you will have to use it much.
Several reviewers have noted how durable the blades are. This model has one LED light at the front that helps to add to the experience of flying a miniature helicopter. The charging feature is nice because you have the option of using a free USB port on your computer or simply using the controller.
One complaint that I saw is that the flight times were a little short, about 5 minutes. You just get in the zone of flying and then you have to land and charge. It can get a bit annoying and you have to wait for several minutes until you can fly again. Some have gone ahead and purchased extra batteries to decrease the ground time. So, while one set of batteries charge, the other set will allow you to spread your wings and fly.